Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Technology Reflection-Sweet chilli chicken

Today me and my partner michael made sweet chilli chicken.For technology we made sweet chilli chicken with rice the ingredients we used were,1.2 drum stick ,1/2c tsp,pepper,salt,mixed herbs,chilli sweet sauce.2,Marinade before fry until fully cook,wait till golden brown and serve it with rice.What I found challenging today was not making the chicken burn because we had to keep turning it and flipping it and what I found easy was topping the chicken with the spices and herbs next week we will be having a reliever because Miss Tuipulotu will not be here.I am looking forward to next term because we will be making even more better things and I can learn more.I am also going to try cook this at home.
Image result for sweet chilli chicken

0 comments:

Post a Comment