Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Red nose day (cure kids fundraiser)

Today we came to school in red because today was red nose day for our school.We had to bring a golden coin donation to help support cure kids if you don't know what cure kids is you can go to this website https://curekids.org.nz/] what I learnt about cure kids was that they help kids with illness and it is also a charity.This morning I wondered why are we giving a gold coin donation well I found out that it was not directly given to the children it goes to like scientist so they can research more about these illnesses so maybe in the future they could find a cure or a way to stop it from happen so hopefully the population of people that are sick will drop

Image result for cure kids.Also after morning tea a guy named coach Alan that worked for kelly sports he planed games for us to play they were Rob the nest,Noodle hockey,capture the flag this other game you had to be in 2 teams and through the ball to your teammates to get people out from the other team but you are not allowed to move if you have the ball you have to reach out and tag them and if you do get tagged you have to be in the other team and the last man standing wins.It was fun and it also was challenging what I found hard was whacking the ball with the noodle and what I found easy was defending my nest when we were playing rob the nest.
-Cure kids is..A charity and health research..That means..They help support people with sickness and fundraise money for them so they can be cured.
-An example of ways they support children's health is..You can give a gold coin donation.
-Today I participated by...playing the games and I was using teamwork and good strategies when I was playing rob the nest I was being a good defender and helping my team out
-By support cure kids,I hope my impact is...Making the research be done, and also so they so they find more cures and people can be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment