Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Pokorua


Kia ora koutou,Ko toku mahi tenei.The Piwakawaka group read a book called Pokorua(Ant)
The book was in Maori and was based on a Ant looking for food and finding sugar.Here is a presentation about the words and the definitions and the sentences it came with.It was cool using my knowledge about maori words I already know and using them to find out the english version of the book.What I enjoyed was listening to the maori words and using them in my daily life.

2 comments:

Miss Kyla said...

Tino pai tō mahi, e Kenneth! Kia kaha ki tō mahi pānui. Akohia tonutia!

Fau said...

Hello Kenneth

Now I know some Maori words, and I can start using them when I talk to people. How did you find the definitions of these words? Keep up the great posting.

Post a Comment