Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Ready for term 4!!

Nau mai,hoki mai ki taku rangitaki.Ko tenei te wahonga tuawha o te tau! kei te pehea to hararei?.One thing I am really looking forward to this term is...Making more memories here at T.P.S and also the cool trips coming up this term.But the main thing out of all of them I am looking forward to is going to waiwera hot pools,because It will be my third time there and I want to make the most of that day.my personal goal for my last term of 2017 is...Stepping up when being a student leader by leading the younger students and helping them out to do the right things at here at school.To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities,I will need to remember to...showing the school values in school and out of school,Being a rolemodel to the younger students,showing responsibility,and being consistent when It comes to all of those things and many more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment