Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Orakei Tigers.

Image result for auckland representative basketball

Recently I have been selected to be in a basketball team calle !ORAKEI TIGERS! I was very proud of myself When I found out that I made it because I was waiting for an opportunity to come up like this because I have always wanted to play basketball for a team.This year I am looking forward to making heaps of friends and calling them my teammates.I think this is privilege for me and making the team really made my family proud and especially my Nan.What I want to achieve this year is making the team proud and hopefully making the auckland under 13 representative team that will make me even more proud and my teachers and family and with my hard work and commitment It might happen.I would like to thank my coach Yaren for letting me be in the team and for him supporting me.

2 comments:

Miss Kyla said...

I am so proud Kenneth! What makes me most proud is the way you make the most of the opportunities that are given to you. With this attitude - you will go far. Kia kaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Miss Kyla,I really hope I make the representative team,And I also like making the most of my opportunities because it might impact my future maybe in a couple of years you might see me tv..

Post a Comment