Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tongan language week,TURTLE

Malo e lelei, ke fefe?(hi how are you?)Today we did art relating to !!TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK!! I was very excited to hear that we were doing art for most of the day today,What we got inspired from was a guy called sepasitiano he is tongan and is well known for his art work we used black paper and white paint.What I found difficult was not smudging the paint and not mucking up the lines here is a photo of the man himself and some of his artwork and also my teacher has the black and white masterpiece on the left here is a photo with my class mates holding it.

1 comments:

Liane said...

Hello Kenneth
My Name Is Liane .
Kenneth I really Like your blogpost about your tongan Language week Turtle .
What else can you Draw ?
I have Drawn a turtle before But not as good as you .
Oh and Don't Remember Keep up the Good work .

Post a Comment