Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

potato salad and sausage,Technology

Yesterday at technolgy room 9 and ten went to technology and the cooking group which i'm in me and Metui made potato salad the ingredients were,(Ingredients) 2 eggs 1 red onion - Oil - 1 carrot - 4 pieces of ham - 3 potatoes - Mayonnaise - Sausages Materials we used - Colander - Tongs - 1 big bowl - Dicer - Plates - Forks - Spoon,It very nice and yummy to eat I forgot to write down how to make it but I got photos,Next week we are going to make cookies which I am looking forward to making with my friends and learning more about cooking.What I found challenging was slicing and dicing the red onion because my eyes got watery and It looks like I was crying and the good thing I liked was eating the salad at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment