Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology reflection.

WALT:Make our design for our clock
WHAT WE DID-Today we had to find a silhouette picture of anything for our clock what I choose was mickey mouse because I did It for my Nan because thats what she likes,We had to draw it on a draft paper then on to cardboard I cut it out and then put it onto another cardboard and traced it and cut it out so there could be 2.Image result for silhouette mickey mouseWHAT I ENJOYED TODAY WAS-Looking for the pictures because there was heaps to choose from and I found six that I drawed on my draft paper and I had to pick 1,And also making the most of my time was the best to do with my friends.WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE ON NEXT TIME IS-Using different tools to help with my design,Having a growth mindset towards the pictures I choose,And also not tracing and using my drawing skills to help me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment