Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Sugar rap

!!KIA ORA!! Lately this term we have been focusing on sugar and how it affects our body in a bad way.Recently we watch a sugar film called THAT SUGAR FILM it was about a man that went on a journey about sugar and how it rapidly affects his body and brain and changes his moods and finding out that stuff that people call healthy can also have sugar in it and how gains weight.This Week and last week we have been writing raps about sugar and the affects and how to stop diabetes it was a very fun task and me and my friend Curtys wrote it.I think the hard thing about writing this rap was thinking about the words that rhyme and go with the beat.Next time I write a rap I want to focus on making it longer and better,This rap will help you reflect on the bad decisions you made when you are eating To much sugar and how it will affect your future.A fact is that children these days that eat a lot of sugar are not going to live longer than there parents that's what scientist discovered.I really enjoyed listening to my other classmates do there raps,songs,and poems to I liked how they weren't scared and participated.To make our rap even better I thought of adding Maori words into it which my teacher loved.Here is the lyrics to sing along our one -
why you eating too much sugar (so much)? Making you get hypo it's not good for ya You're gonna weigh as much as pumbaa Go to the school hall and do some zumba na kia ai koutou hauora kia taea e koe te kaha whakaatu aroha ki tou tinana he kino ki te kai i te huka Buying all that junk food’s not the one You can exercise and go out for a run I grew up being healthy like my mum You won't want your teeth looking like the sun eating heaps of glucose makes you fit Heaps of fruits and veggies will be lit Sugar sugar sugar do it like this, Say bye to the junk food it is dismissed, Physical, Mental, Spiritual health, Making good decisions for me and yourself

2 comments:

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

Greetings Kenneth
I've read you blog post it really sounds interesting
about sugar Keep it up

Post a Comment