Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Emblems

These are my Anzac emblems first i'm going to talk
 about the top one the two black silhouettes holding
the flags represent the people who went to war
to sacrifice  themselfs for us.The ferns on the side
represent life during the war,And the maori faces at the back represent the gods watching over them to lead them to victory.

The other emblem is another one I created on google drawings,The poppy is the heart of the soldiers and the wings represent the soldiers
flying high, and the colours red,white and black
represent there blood,sacrifice and loved.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIA ORA KENNETH!! I Like the way how you gave powerful information about how you published and explained how you did your Emblems. I thought you could have given more details on your Emblems. I love the Emblems. I love the description about war. Tena Koe.

Post a Comment