Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Cyber smarts T1W5

WALT use our blogger settings and editing tools to post work that helps create a positive digital footprint and achieve our Kawa of Care goals.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

  • When blogging it is important to remember to...Always label your posts when writing a blog post,Make sure your spelling is correct, don't put to much labels in there just the main ones .πŸ‘make sure ur puctuation and spelling is correct before you add more stuff in the blog
  • On my own blog, I try really hard to always...Make a quality blog post,Make sure the pictures and my font are the right size, Add every idea I can think of about the activity I did.πŸ‘
  • Something I am going to try and remember to do in the future, when I post on my blog is...Add my labels,quickly finish my blog post before I do the next task,get more blog posts,To also add questions and facts in themπŸ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment